European project manager Erasmus + mobility
Espamob’ is a partner organization of Erasmus + European mobilities. We receive and coordinate Erasmus + projects from all European countries to ensure expertise and successful mobility.
Within our agency, you will be required to put your skills to develop Espamob’ visibility, reputation and professionalism. Our offices are situated in the business district of Barcelona, 200 meters from the sea. We would be delighted to welcome you to our multinational team if you meet all our search criteria!
For this position, you will have different types of missions:
Mission of the internship
Prospecting and commercial negotiation mission:
Your main role will be to set up new collaborations with French and foreign schools looking for European mobility (Erasmus +) and to set up and organize their projects. The missions that will be entrusted to you concerning the prospection and commercial negotiation will be varied:
- Identification of potential schools
- Intelligent prospecting
- Presentation of our services and commercial negotiation
- Drafting of estimates and commercial contracts
- Development and optimization of customer relations
With our multicultural team, you will learn how to create real and lasting commercial relationships with our schools to achieve internal objectives. Your involvement will be fundamental for the realization of future projects.
Mission of coordination and planning of projects :
Espamob’ aims to satisfy its partner schools through expertise, quality services and professionalism. Several missions will be entrusted to you in the setting up of the arrival of the groups:
- Coordination with our company relations department for the creation of the Project-Placement (management and incorporation into the internship)
- Elaboration of the mobility in permanent contact with the schools to best meet their needs (services: accommodation, language courses, cultural activities, transport solutions…)
- On-site logistical support (group reception, accompaniment on the first day of the internship, administrative management, personalized group follow-up)
- Creation of welcome packages with the marketing department
- Search for new partners
Profile sought :
For this position, we are looking for a student with a master’s degree or recent graduate from a business school, Marketing Communication or Sales Management. Previous experience will be valued. Motivated, versatile, and autonomous, we are looking for the rare pearl.
Several types of skills will be required:
Technical skills :
- Pack Office
- Native French, Spanish and English level B2-C1
Functional skills :
- Great sense of organization and negotiation
- Team spirit
- Motivated, dynamic
- Friendly and smiling