Erasmus Plus Mobility in the personal services sector

Learn about opportunities in the personal services sector

This sector includes a variety of occupations related to early childhood, elderly care, maternity care and social workers.


Social worker

The professional is responsible for helping and caring for people who have lost their autonomy, suffer psychologically and lack support in their daily lives. An internship abroad in this field will enable trainees to discover new techniques and methods in a foreign language.


Assistance to the elderly

The type of care for the elderly varies according to the level of autonomy or dependence of each individual. The aim of all forms of care is to maintain their autonomy and to live more easily. An internship abroad will enable the trainee to develop new techniques.

Nursery assistant

The role of the childminder is to look after the children in their care. She has to perform many tasks during her day, such as accompanying them to meals, toilets and walks. An internship in a foreign country will allow the trainee to discover new methods.


Early childhood

The professional will be responsible for welcoming and accompanying the young people in their various daily activities. The establishments in question are usually nurseries, kindergartens and kindergartens. An internship abroad will enable the trainee to discover new methods.

Do you have any questions about your Erasmus Plus internship?

At Espamob, we select our partners to offer you a wide range of internships in different sectors. Benefit from personalized support to prepare your mobility experience in Spain.

Don’t wait any longer, contact an Espamob expert now and take the first step towards a successful Erasmus + experience!

Frequently asked questions about internships in the human services sector

Why do an internship abroad in the field of human services?

First of all, an internship abroad will allow trainees to discover new things and new methods specific to the foreign country. In addition, it will be a valuable experience on the CV.

Is it possible to go abroad during a mobility period even if you do not necessarily speak the language of the host country well?

Not all trainees who come to do an internship abroad with Espamob speak the language of the host country perfectly and that doesn’t mean that the mobility doesn’t go well. It is precisely an experience like this that will help you discover the language and the job you like in another country.

What is the minimum and maximum duration of mobility in the personal services sector?

The minimum duration of mobility in the food and beverage sectors is two weeks. Traineeships usually last between two and four weeks, but can vary. Longer mobilities of up to six months are also possible.


Erasmus Plus in the personal services sector